Performs all material management, tool management, and warehousing functions for Dayton location of Premier Energy Services.
- Unpack, examine, count, sort and properly put away incoming shipments.
- Identify damaged or defective items, records shortages and communicates thee with supervisor and client representatives.
- Pick and organize materials according to work order material lists.
- Utilize computer system to read and/or enter data for inventory and job issuance purposes.
- Utilize various software programs, i.e. inventory, email, and spreadsheets.
- Develop good working knowledge of part numbers and part usage.
- Monitor inventory level of products or materials in warehouse.
- Process job returns back into inventory.
- Responsible for management of tools sign outs and returns. Ensures tool control documents and computerized records are accurate and complete.
- Coordinate maintenance and repair of tools. Ship and receive tooling sent for repair or calibration.
- Drive to pick up and/or deliver materials to crew locations and client warehouses.
- Fork lift or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper areas.
- Utilize parts picker.
- Manages maintenance and up-keep of facility as needed.
- Monitors scrap and recycling.
- HS diploma
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in material management, storekeeping, or warehousing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to read and write clearly, follows verbal instructions and interprets documents such as orders, shipping labels, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work collaboratively with project and field management team.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of math; accurate counting and recording ability
- Must have valid driver’s license, ability to drive and have excellent driving record, CDL is a plus
- Must be familiar with the most common material handling equipment
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Forklift and warehousing equipment experience